Tick tock, tick tick. The Drumcode techno minstrels arrive in London this Sunday to host a special arena at South West Four festival on Clapham Common.
In the run-up to the big day, we will be publishing exclusive content from all of the artists performing in the Drumcode Arena.
Here, with a gun to his head, we forced Drumcode and Southampton's Alan Fitzpatrick to reveal his big 10 tunes for SW4. Get set!
1. Alan Fitzpatrick 'Running Backwards' (Drumcode)
This is a new track from me which will be coming out on Drumcode soon as part of the label's 15 years anniversary. Groovy, chunky and super phat!
2. Rich Jones 'Asshai' (unsigned demo)
This track is massive. The breakdown has one of the biggest builds ever. I really want to sign this to my label 8 Sided Dice, let's see.
3. Underworld 'Dark And Long' (Christian Smith Remix)
A great track from Underworld with a stunning mix from Mr Smith, this always works!
4. Chris Colburn 'Pocket Rockets' (8 Sided Dice)
This is coming out on my label soon. It's a very bass-driven weapon. I love it.
5. Mark Broom 'Verve' (Gary Beck Remix)
This is an amazing bass tool groove from my mate Gary. Another track which is getting a lot of plays from me.
6. Macromism 'Groover' (Rawthentic)
Carlo Lio's label has had some great releases lately and this is a perfect example. A heavy groove with a catchy vocal.
7. Alan Fitzpatrick 'Blixx' (8 SIded Dice)
This is a new track from me which is a definitely for SW4 this weekend - a bass heavy rollling groove which always gets a reaction.
8. Joseph Capriati & Carl Lekebusch '4pm' (Drumcode)
This track is great and I love the groove. I've been playing it loads. Two of my good friends made it. Awesome!
9. Gregor Tresor 'Frontline' (Nic Fancuilli Remix)
This is a huge remix from Nic. Groovy, sexy beats!
10. Tim Xavier 'Stars and Galaxies' (unsigned demo)
This is another really nice emotional groove and works great in the big rooms.